Monday, April 6, 2009

AbOut Me !!!!!!

 

Please note: All the things written in this blog are purely friction and nothing to do with reality. If there is any resemblance with the reality it will be a pure co-incidence.and still u don’t agree then go to hell and do whatever u can do.

 This blog is dedicated to all the sweet and lovely people whom i really love and admire for the things they have done for me.

 

It’s always hard to write about yourself why I don’t know but still it’s tough..

   My friends will not completely agree with the stuff i am writing in this coz some of them know me inside out. But still I will try to be honest as much as possible. So guys if you find something wrong it please shut up and read. He he he just a mild remainder..

  So coming to the point about me i am Ashwin and I am a pure Sagittarian.

As a social animal i like to make new friends and keep in touch with them (okies at least I try to be in touch guys. My friends know why i am writing this).frankly speaking As per now i m lucky enough to surround by the very nice peoples around me.(touchwood for that). I pray to god to bless all the peoples around me who were always there for me. Love you all people...........but still regret the fact that i was not always up to it when they needed me or my help. Sorry for that guys.

   I strongly believe each and everyone comes in your life with a reason. They help you to achieve something or to help you to grow. I believe in this coz i have learnt from my previous experiences that each friend or anyone came in my life taught me something or help me in lows. They helped me to overcome the obstacles in my life. And to achieve success .I still remember some of my friends which were all with me for a time being and become best of friends. But with each passing time they disappeared and at this point i don’t know where they are. still I don’t regret it why i don’t know.....but somewhere i know there part in my life is over or may in future i may see them again..Let’s hope so.  

     Well I hate rules and regulations. i don’t like to be tied down. I believe rules are for us, we are not for rules. So go and break some rules you will feel good i promise you that. 

 There are lots of things to write and place to too small. So to Continued...

 

 

3 comments:

  1. hey wow.. awesome work of article... seriously just LOVEd it.. ;) :)

    Baki.. u r friendly.. n very sweet.. i really adore ur nature... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog is just innocent like u with no drawbacks at all :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merely a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding style. voyance amour

    ReplyDelete